From the beginning one of our main activities has been the administration of
communities of owners.
The basic services that we offer to the communities of owners are, along with the
functions that are specified in article 553-18 of Law 5/2015 of the Civil Code of
Catalonia, the following:
- Ordinary meeting, one per exercise.
- Notification of the ordinary and extraordinary meetings by order of the
President or those legitimated by law.
- Writing and sending the minutes to all owners.
- Meeting with the executive committee, if any.
- Notice to owners at the end of the financial year, the liquidation of the general accounts, resulting balances, as well as forecasts and quotas for the following year, and other information.
- Accounting, in accordance with the General Accounting Plan, of all economic activity of the Community of Owners, either through the traditional system, through the software made for that purpose, or through others.
- Treasury control.
- Monitoring of the budget with control of deviations.
- Issuance of receipts of ordinary quotas, according to agreement of the Board.
- Issuance of orders for payment of repairs, services, inspections, procedures, etc., commissioned by the Community.
LEGAL CONTENT TASKS
- Professional advice to the President or the Executive Committee on issues affecting the community of owners.
- Management of the claim to the debtors.
- Visits with the insurance appraiser in case of accident.
- Claim management with community insurance.
- Technical advice.
- Request for budgets of ordinary works.
- Tracking works of routine maintenance.
- Deposit, custody and archiving of Community documentation.